- Type the information into the correct form.
- Print out the form.
- Submit the printed form to the ECE Graduate Office in ENS 101.
- Registration Form for First-Semester ECE Graduate Students
- Registration in Individual Instruction Courses
- Master's Program of Work for Graduation
- ECE Program of Work Planning Sheet for Registration Each Semester
(required for Master's students and non-PhD candidates)
- Report of ECE PhD Qualifying Exam Committee
- PhD Program of Work
(after passing the qualifying exam)
- Graduate School Online Forms and Deadlines
Includes late registration (after 4th class day in Fall and Spring or 2nd class day in Summer), leave of absence, change in master's or doctoral committee, and transferring courses to the master's degree.
- Resident Tuition by Reason of Employment Form
(instate tuition form for 20-hr TAs, GRAs, Graders)
- Curricular Practical Training Form and Information for International Students
- Optional Practical Training Information for International Students
- Getting a social security number (SSN) for newly employed international students: Information and Form
- Self-Report Your SSN or Tax ID Number to UT Accounting.
- Payroll Forms: New employees need to complete the Employee Information Form and W-4 IRS Form in order to receive a paycheck. These forms must be completed in addition to any other forms you completed for whomever is hiring you.