Industry supports a top ranked department, its students and its initiatives while Texas ECE provides navigation and facilitated access to department and university resources and relationships that build a recruiting pipeline. The consistent nature of the Connect partnership allows academia and industry to learn from each other while growing mutually supportive relationships that meet strategic goals. Think of the Connect program as your recruiting GPS!
The Engineering Career Assistance Center (ECAC) provides broad, foundational recruiting services through the Cockrell School of Engineering, including career fairs, interviews and info sessions. Working with ECAC is an important component of successful recruiting on campus as ECAC provides excellent employer services at the College level.
The Connect program provides customized recruiting support at the department level to develop deep and broad facilitated relationships with electrical and computer engineering talent.
What Texas ECE offers
Texas ECE, recognized as a premier electrical and computer engineering department nationally, produces graduates from a rigorous electrical and computer engineering program with interdisciplinary options geared toward industry and academic interests. Texas ECE makes Texas a foremost electrical/electronics/computer industrial center and is a catalyst for the Texas economy.
Talent Quality and Quantity
- Consistently ranked in the top ten for over a decade
- Sixth largest enrollment at The University of Texas at Austin
- Largest department in The Cockrell School of Engineering with ~ 2000 students
Award Winning Faculty and Research
- 18 research centers and 26 research labs
- Seven National Academy of Engineering members
- Three ACM Fellows
- 31 IEEE Fellows
- 29 National Science Foundation Young Investigator/CAREER award winners
Alumni and Constituent Relations Senior Program Coordinator | UTA 7.426
(512) 471-6722 | email@example.com