Texas ECE is open for business so join us in partnership to meet mutual goals. We recommend the partnership be in place prior to August each year to allow time to build a strategy for the recruiting season, but you can join anytime.
Strategic Partner $50K
Strategic Partners benefit from all program features and receive special priority consideration. Strategic partners demonstrate a strategic and long-term outlook on academic excellence and economic outcomes.
Alliance Partner $20K
Affiliate Partners benefit from robust program features designed to build both short term and long term breadth and depth within the department including strategic navigation, brand campaigns, exclusive events and publicity and faculty and student relationship facilitation. Alliance partners desire a consistent partnership for mutual benefit.
Affiliate Partner $10K
Alliance Partners benefit from limited program features and receive focused concentration in specific, targeted ways.
Government/Nonprofit Partner $5K
Government/Nonprofit Partners benefit from cost-effective program features that include access to ECE departmental resources, with a focus on area expertise and relationship-building.
Recruiting Firm $25K
Recruiting Firms benefit from targeted access to students and recruitment facilitation, while providing ECE program support.
Legacy Partner $50K +
Any annual gift(s) to Texas ECE of $50K or more in discretionary educational mission endowment funding receives a complimentary Legacy Partner category of the Connect program that includes the standard Connect program features at the Alliance Partner level, in addition to special recognition on the Texas ECE web site and in print.
The ECE Connect program's Founding Partner category is full and has closed. Texas ECE is grateful to our first ten founding partners, thought leaders who supported the launch of the ECE Connect program, who demonstrated confidence in our program and students and support our educational mission. Each Connect Founding Partner will be honored with a special Texas ECE Connect Founding Partners plaque in the Engineering Education and Research Center (EERC).
Steps to join Connect:
2. Once approved, complete payment
Please follow payment instructions carefully to ensure that funds are processed correctly.
Under tab 1/Gift Selection Area:
- The first two drop down boxes should be pre-populated with "Cockrell School of Engineering" and "ECE Connect". If not, please enter this exact information in the first and second boxes.
- Enter the dollar amount in the box to the right.
- Under gift type, the one-time gift will be prepopulated.
- Under "Special Information" on the right of the page, cut and paste the following text in red into the box to ensure the funds are processed correctly:
Gift to the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) Connect program for (insert company name and company representative's name and contact information here)". Notify: Breanne Ertmer, Director of Corporate Relations, The University of Texas at Austin Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE); 2501 Speedway, C0803, EER 2.878, Austin, TX 78712; 512-471-8811; email@example.com.
- Click "continue" at the bottom right of the page.
Under tab 2/Personal Information:
- Enter contact information.
- Click "continue".
- Under tab 3/Review and Pay
- Take a moment to review your information for accuracy.
- Click continue for a secure payment page to enter payment information within 30 minutes; then click "pay" to complete the transaction.
- You will receive a confirmation of your transaction for your records and an official receipt.
If you have any problems with the on-line giving form, please contact Breanne Ertmer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512) 471-8811.
To pay by check
Send a check made out to "The University of Texas at Austin" with "Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) Connect Program" on the check and/or in an accompanying letter of transmittal.
The University of Texas at Austin
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Attn: Breanne Ertmer
2501 Speedway, C0803, EER 2.878
Austin, TX 78712
All partner contributions are tax deductible.
3. Once the contribution and application form are processed, a partnership packet will be sent and/or a meeting or call will be set to assess goals and develop an annual strategy.
Thank you for your interest and partnership!