Please visit the ECE Undergraduate Office (Anna Hiss Gym, #119) for any additional forms which must be filled out in person and require a signature.
Information on the 5 year Masters Program:
- Apply Here 
- In a Graduate Course for Undergraduate Credit 
- F or More than 17 Hours 
- Concurrent Enrollment 
- Minors 
- Pass/Fail Courses 
- For X60 Special Problems and EE 125S (Summer Internship), please pick up paperwork in the ECE Undergraduate Office.
- Probation Questionaire 
- Repetition of a Course Appeal 
- Dismissal Appeal 
- Disabled Students Exam Proctoring Form 
Technical Core Selection
- Technical cores are submitted online. Please visit the Technical Core page  for more information on how to declare technical cores.
- The Technical Core Course Substitution form is available in the ECE Undergraduate Office.
- Academic Enrichment Applications and Academic Enrichment Course Substitutions are submitted online. Please visit the Academic Enrichment page  for more information on how to complete the online forms.
- 2014-2016 ECE Program Prerequisite Flowchart 
- 2012-2014 ECE Program Prerequisite Flowchart 
- 2010-2012 ECE Program Prerequisite Flowchart 
2012-2014 Catalog Flags
These GPA calculators were designed for The University of Texas at Austin grading system. These calculations should not be considered your official GPA at The University of Texas at Austin or any other institution.
Interactive Degree Audit
IDA will allow you to view and request degree audits online, project how future courses might apply toward your degree, and locate advising resources.
Prospective students may use the IDA planner to estimate how courses from other institutions might apply to UT Austin degrees. IDA provides a computer-generated report of your progress toward completion of the requirements for a specific program at UT Austin. If changes to your record have occurred since your last audit was run, you must create a new audit for those changes to be included.