*Q drop and OTE forms are initiated with Engineering Student Services.
5 year BSEE/MSE Program:
- Online forms are found on the Academic Enrichment page 
- Dismissal Appeal 
- Foreign Language Requirement Waiver 
- Probation Questionaire 
- Repetition of a Course Appeal 
- 2010-2012 ECE Program Prerequisite Flowchart 
- 2012-2014, 2014-2016, 2016-2018 ECE Program Prerequisite Flowchart 
- Apply Here 
- Concurrent Enrollment 
- Graduate Course for Undergraduate Credit 
- Minors 
- Pass/Fail Courses 
- Registration for over 17 hours 
- For X60 Special Problems and EE 125S (Summer Internship), please pick up paperwork in the ECE Undergraduate Office.
Technical Core Selection
- Online forms found on the Technical Core page .
- Technical Core Course Substitution
These GPA calculators were designed for The University of Texas at Austin grading system. These calculations should not be considered your official GPA at The University of Texas at Austin or any other institution.
Interactive Degree Audit
IDA will allow you to view and request degree audits online, project how future courses might apply toward your degree, and provides a computer-generated report of your progress toward completion of the requirements for a specific program at UT Austin. If changes to your record have occurred since your last audit was run, you must create a new audit for those changes to be included.
G4 Degree Planning Tool
G4 gives a semester-by-semester breakdown including; minimum hours to take each semester, "what if" scenarios for changing engineering majors, and future courses. It can be adjusted with things like certificate programs, study abroad, internships, and co-ops.