Building Access

Some rooms or areas assigned to ECE in the POB, UTA, and ECJ (2nd floor lab area) buildings require a proximity card to enter.  For assistance having your UT ID granted access to a particular area, please contact Jason Pannell or Perry Durkee.  If you are a visiting scholar or professor, please have your sponsoring professor make the request.

For any area at the Microelectronics Research Center (MER building), please contact James Hitzfelder for assistance.