If you have not already, please be sure to pick up your Course Instructor Survey packets. All packets must be administered by May 10th. You may pick-up your CIS packets, from EER 2.884 (ECE Advising Office).
Please contact the Advising Office for assistance with Course Instructor Surveys
- Designate a student to administer the surveys in class and to return the packets
- All paper surveys must be filled out with pencil. Any other writing utensil or markings will not read through the OMR Scanning Machines
- All packets must be completed by 5pm May 10, 2019.
- Please do not write on the barcode or on the label. All Packets must be returned.
- eCIS - Electronic Surveys, are active 24 hours a day, until 11:59 pm May 10, 2019. Please see instructions below for electronic surveys.
- Students can learn "How to Take an eCIS" here.
- Instructors may choose to "administer" the mobile-adaptive eCIS during class time.
- Because eCIS notifications may land in a student’s email "junk folder,” instructors utilizing eCIS are encouraged to personally notify students in class or via Canvas about an active eCIS and further provide the (one and only) eCIS URL (https://utdirect.utexas.edu/ctl/ecis/index.WBX).