Visiting Research Scholars

  • Please set up a UT EID by going to  Once you have created your EID please send your EID and the following items to Melody Singleton for J-1 processing.
  • Provide the following information:
    • Updated CV
    • Copy of your passport/visa 
    • Proof of Financial statement (from your bank or employer/school)
    • Proof of Health Insurance
    • Offer Letter from UT ECE Faculty Member (Signed by Visitor)