The mission of the Undergraduate Student Affairs Office is to provide the advice, services, and resources needed for students to make informed decisions about their progress towards an Electrical and Computer Engineering degree. Please take advantage of the information we have provided on these web pages.
If you cannot find the information you need, please feel free to contact the ECE Undergraduate Office. Advisors are available on a walk-in basis in ENS 135.
Faculty Advising Program for Major Sequence Students
The goal of the Faculty Advising Program is to provide Electrical and Computer Engineering students that have completed the Basic Sequence a faculty mentor with whom they can discuss academic and career issues. It is with this assigned faculty mentor that you can discuss topics such as:
- The short and long-term prospects for the technical area
- The appropriateness of the pre-approved technical area courses for your interests and career goals
- Adapting technical areas and the technical elective courses to meet your needs
- Complete the Technical Core Selection Worksheet and submit the form to the front desk in ENS 135.
- Within approximately five (5) business days, the student will receive an email from the Undergraduate Student Office stating the name of her/his assigned advisor.