TEXAS ECE Fall Open House
Past Sponsors: Exxon Mobil, Texas Instruments
TEXAS ECE Fall Open House is a full day, custom crafted
academic/corporate partnership event at the UT Austin campus
Agenda includes Chair’s overview; faculty and student panels; talks; technical core breakout
sessions; corporate branding and recruiting events; and social mixers.
Invitees include all top-ten ranked TEXAS ECE students; faculty; staff; student organizations;
sole corporate supporter.
The event date is tied to the College’s ECAC annual Fall Engineering EXPO each September
in order to effectively leverage travel schedules and recruiting momentum.
TEXAS ECE students in line for TEXAS ECE Fall Open House BBQ lunch before the day's agenda kicks off.
- Unique opportunity to participate in academic events with the entire TEXAS ECE community at the
height of recruiting season.
- Unique opportunity to gain broad recognition as well as develop strategic personal relationships.
- Strategic custom crafting of academic/sponsor agenda to meet mutual goals.
- Branding and visibility across TEXAS ECE, Cockrell School of Engineering and UT Austin campus
with students, staff and faculty.
- Web, print and digital announcements and visibility.
- Supports a top-ten ranked ECE program providing business technology and talent.
- One-stop event support – all costs, logistics, catering, publicity included.
How do I get involved and/or learn more: