Printing is provided by the campus UTPrint service. The UTprint system is a convenient way to print documents on the UT Austin campus. Simply log in with your UT EID and print to one of the many printers available in buildings. Students must have a Bevo Bucks account. To manage your Bevo Bucks account, please visit http://bevobucks.utexas.edu.
What do I need to do before I can print?
- Put money in your BevoBucks account.
- Be sure your student ID card is a proximity card; look for blue symbol on back lower left corner. The ID Center will replace an old student ID with a new proximity card for no charge.
Setting up my personal computer to print:
- Download UTprint Color and B&W drivers from the UTprint Driver Page.
- Install UTprint Color and Black and White drivers.
- When printing select UTprint B/W or UTprint Color.
- Pick up your print job at any UTprint location.
If you have any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org