for EE X60 courseSBSEE/MSE INTEGRATED PROGRAM
- Dismissal Appeal
- Foreign Language Requirement Waiver
- Probation Questionaire
- Repetition of a Course Appeal
- Closed Course Request Form (for ECE students ONLY)
- Concurrent Enrollment
- Graduate Course for Undergraduate Credit
- Pass/Fail Courses
- Prerequisite Transfer Course Form
- Registration for over 17 hours
- X60 Special Problems (Research Course): Available in ECE Undergraduate Advising Office
- EE 125S (Semester Internship): Available in ECE Undergraduate Advising Office
- Q Drop & OTE Forms: Available in Engineering Student Services Office
- Academic Enrichment
- Data Science & information Processing
- Technical Core ABET Advising Worksheet
- Technical Core Selections & Change Form
- Technical Core Course Substitution Form: Available in ECE Undergraduate Advising Office
These GPA calculators were designed for The University of Texas at Austin grading system. These calculations should not be considered your official GPA at The University of Texas at Austin or any other institution.
INTERACTIVE DEGREE AUDIT (IDA)
IDA will allow you to view and request degree audits online, project how future courses might apply toward your degree, and provides a computer-generated report of your progress toward completion of the requirements for a specific program at UT Austin. If changes to your record have occurred since your last audit was run, you must create a new audit for those changes to be included.
G4 DEGREE PLANNING TOOL
G4 gives a semester-by-semester breakdown including; minimum hours to take each semester, "what if" scenarios for changing engineering majors, and future courses. It can be adjusted with things like certificate programs, study abroad, internships, and co-ops.