Welcome to the home page of the Cadence Users Group at The University of Texas at Austin. This page contains information about the Cadence design tools extensively used in classes in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at UT. Students obtain practical experience in advanced electronics design using state-of-the-art CAD tools, computing and laboratory facilities, and access to the MOSIS foundry for prototyping of integrated circuits.
Classes that use Cadence:
- EE 360S: Digital Integrated Circuits Virtuoso Schematic, Encounter, Spectre
- EE 440: Microelectronics Fabrication Techniques Virtuoso Schematic, Virtuoso Layout
- EE 382M-07: Introduction to VLSI Design Virtuoso Schematic, Encounter, Spectre
- EE 382M-08: VLSI II Design Virtuoso Schematic, Jasper
- EE 382M-14: Analog Integrated Circuit Design Virtuoso Schematic, Virtuoso Layout, Spectre, ADE GXL
Cadence® is a trademark of Cadence Design Systems, Inc., 2655 Seely Avenue, San Jose, CA, 95134
Learn more about the Cadence® University Program
For more information about the content of this page, please contact the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: 02/11/2021.