Friday, December 4, 2020 -
Current undergraduate Juniors studying ECE or related disciplines, especially students from groups historically under-represented in the discipline, are invited to learn about graduate programs in ECE during the inaugural event of the ECE Forward Program.
- Learn an overview of Texas ECE graduate programs
- Identify paths forward from an undergraduate ECE degree
- Find out more about research (what it is, how it's done, and what opportunities are available)
- Connect with current ECE graduate students, faculty researchers, and labs
- Identify an ECE research direction or topic of interest