Senior Alumni/Constituent Relations Program Coordinator
- Coordinate industrial relations via external communications outlets, content and reach, including PlugIn@UTECE, presentations, communications and the ECE External Advisory Committee
- Develop and coordinate stewardship activities for external constituents, including corporate, governmental and alumni partners
- Develop, coordinate and oversee strategic Connect events from bookings to communications to continuous process improvement
- Coordinate marketing and logistical aspects of the Senior Design program relating to external sponsors.
- Participate in development and fundraising activities such as meetings and visits, presentations, external web content, engagement tools and follow up
- Organize and coordinate internal processes for increased resource efficiency and effectiveness including student organization interface, donor and program tracking and reporting, database management, statistics, and invoicing